• Viewing 1 posts
PG after MBBS abroad
I would like to do postgraduate course abroad I have finished my MBBS , could you recommend me Indian recognized (MCI) courses abroad and universities. Probably in UK.
  • May 31, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Hi, postgraduate Medicine degrees obtained from abroad are recognized in India. You can read the article RxPG, which has information about medical degrees recognition. You have Doctor of Medicine offered in  Bath University, Manchester University, Salford University offers Msc. Surgical Practice, University of Liverpool offers Surgery and Oncology MD, Msc. Medical Science from Newcastle University, Cardiff University offers Advance Surgical Practice Msc degree, Edge Hill University offers Surgery MCh program , Swansea University offers Trauma Surgery Msc.  There are many courses and Universities, available in the UK. You can also read The Indian Medical Council Act, for the recognition of medical degrees obtained outside India.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'PG after MBBS abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.

Q&A Guidelines

Hi, Welcome to the Uniguru Q&A community! If you would like to participate in our Q&A forum, please follow the below guidelines. This will help us to keep the community useful and clean.

• Use of abusive words will not be permitted; participants are advised to be polite in expressing their views.
  • The Q&A platform should not be used for promotion of an individual or any company.
  • Avoid posting your contact information like mobile number and email id or any other personal information.
  • Avoid posting repeated questions. Try and use the search to see if the Question that you intend to ask has already been posted.
  • Any content that violates copyright, National and State Laws should not be posted. If you are quoting someone else's material or article give credit to the original author.

We have the right to alter, edit, remove, suspend or refuse any content without notice, if we consider that the content is objectionable or violates these terms or for any other reason.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Uniguru.

Interested in Medicine and Life Sciences?

View Medicine and Life Sciences courses in United Kingdom

Some courses to consider...Featured

Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc University of Central Lancashire

Cancer remains a leading cause of death, but great strides are being made in our knowledge of basic cancer biology as well as potential therapies; thi ...more

Biomedical Sciences Research MSc University of Bristol

This programme provides training in several of the principal areas of current research in the biomedical sciences. The programme is focused on experim ...more

Medicine PhD University of East Anglia UEA

The degrees are based on the candidate's own original research which is carried out under the direction of one or more supervisors; computing and a ra ...more

Forum Stars

Want to get featured here? See how

Top Contributor - All Time Top Contributor - August Just Joined
Kanimozhi
Ashwin
Harshika