• Viewing 1 posts
Study in Malaysia
I’m from India and want to study in Malaysia. After completing my MBA, when I come back to India, will I get a good Job in India, please let me know.
  • July 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: MBA | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Hi, You have not indicated where you are planning to do your MBA. Malaysia has some High Quality Universities and also quite a few average class colleges and Universities. So if you do your MBA from a International quality University or College, then you will not face difficulty in finding jobs in Malaysia or Singapore or Back in India. Look at Universities like Nottingham, Swinburne, Curtin, etc or Public Universities like UTM, UPM, UM, etc. 

But be careful to select a good University in Malaysia for your MBA. Seek advice from a Expert Advisor. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study in Malaysia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.

Q&A Guidelines

Hi, Welcome to the Uniguru Q&A community! If you would like to participate in our Q&A forum, please follow the below guidelines. This will help us to keep the community useful and clean.

• Use of abusive words will not be permitted; participants are advised to be polite in expressing their views.
  • The Q&A platform should not be used for promotion of an individual or any company.
  • Avoid posting your contact information like mobile number and email id or any other personal information.
  • Avoid posting repeated questions. Try and use the search to see if the Question that you intend to ask has already been posted.
  • Any content that violates copyright, National and State Laws should not be posted. If you are quoting someone else's material or article give credit to the original author.

We have the right to alter, edit, remove, suspend or refuse any content without notice, if we consider that the content is objectionable or violates these terms or for any other reason.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Uniguru.

Interested in MBA?

View MBA courses in Malaysia

Some courses to consider...Featured

M.B.A - Master of Business Administration Mahsa University

This course will enhance students leadership and management skills in a complex global business environment making them more marketable, valuable and ...more

MBA - Corporate Master in Business Administration (CMBA) Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)

The objective of the CMBA is to provide students with a firm understanding in management, finance and economics in both theoretical and applied aspect ...more

MBA - Master of Business Administration HELP University

This course aims to transform mindsets and developing winning behaviour by equipping its candidates with leadership and management competencies for pe ...more

Forum Stars

Want to get featured here? See how

Top Contributor - All Time Top Contributor - March Just Joined
Kanimozhi
Subhashini
Arasu
  • Arasu
  • 0 Posts
  • 0 Points